This is another recipe I learned during college. It was quite popular amongst my roommates and myself (probably due to it’s simple nature and inexpensive ingredients) and it was actually the first meal my parents let me cook for them! To this day, it’s still a favorite of my husband’s and I’m planning on trying it out with some vegetarian chicken just as soon as I get a chance.
It makes another easy go-to meal for those nights where you don’t have a lot of time or your pantry is getting pretty thin.
- 1 bottle lite Caesar salad dressing (I prefer Ken’s but any brand will do)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Heat salad dressing in medium-large frying pan or skillet.
- When salad dressing is heated, add chicken.
- Cook chicken in salad dressing until chicken is cooked through.
Salad dressing chicken is quick cooking, has simple ingredients and works well with pretty much any side dish you can think of. I typically have it with stuffing or mashed potatoes and a broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend. But you can be creative and serve it with whatever you or your family enjoy.